Thursday, March 12, 2009

Solitaire is the only game in town.

I smell like a boy and his dog.

Last night was completely unplanned and unexpected. I spent the night in a strange bed. It was the first time I had to tell my parents that I wasn't coming home. A rite of passage of sorts. The dog was jealous and we were restless. And although I shared a bed with someone else, I never actually fell asleep. I left for work around 7:30am.
I have been awake (and wearing the same clothes) for 35 hours.

Currently I am irresponsibly denying my body of sleep. I need a shower, but am afraid that I may fall asleep and die. Actually, that wouldn't be the worst possible outcome. That's how I feel right now.

A girl I work with told me something that her grandmother told her. I quite liked it. "It's not a matter of simply living with something that makes it important, it's what you can't live without"

You know how you're usually excited and eager to see how something ends? Well, I can't say that I am. I can only imagine the disappointment that lies ahead. Cover my eyes, please. I cannot bare to look. I just know I won't survive the crash.

I never realized what a mean and shallow person I was and continue to be. I'm trying to be better. I promise.

Saturday Night Fever is a ridiculous movie.

No comments: