Friday, March 13, 2009

man, was it rough.


Today was surprisingly wonderful, considering I spent my evening rethinking every little detail of my life while chain smoking and crying on my front porch. It must have been quite the sight for anyone driving by. A girl sobbing in a kimono, holding cigarettes with shaking hands. Pretty funny.But upon waking today, I felt so refreshed and rejuvenated. I found the most beautiful spot amongst a development and the mall at which I work. There I found a sunrise. I also found some happiness. I've proudly carried around all day. I'm glad I found it. I just hope someone didn't lose it. Secondhand happiness. Ha.

The sun must be exhausted for shining so much today. I wish I could tell it how much I appreciate all its hard work. I'd give it a big ol' hug if it were humanly possible.

I wrote a few lines for a few poems at work. I made up a few lines of dialogue between lovers. I had a good line about a ghost, but I forgot it. I'm always forgetting the good ones.

I paid six dollars for cigarettes today.

My bottom lip is bleeding a little.

I'm singing really loud right now. I have to stop denying that I have a deep voice. I should also accept that my voice does not even have the potential to be somewhat tolerable.

Today must be my lucky day or something like that.

I'm going to take what's rightfully mine. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, found your blog randomly....

I like your hair! XD