Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's a bad man's world.



Yesterday was strange. A protest, trash on fire, the glistening lake, a good friend, a tired road, apple pie and damp eyes. I received a very subtle sign. I'm not sure I believe in signs or understand what they mean if they actually do serve a fate altering purpose, but I took it to heart. Well, whats left of it, anyway.

I almost died an estimated 17 times while driving today. This weather brings out our aggressive nature, or so it seemed today. I have also found, that contrary to what I once believed, that this weather makes people...frustrated and angry. Whereas I am completely transformed into a contagiously happy person the minute the sunshine hits my skin. Not to say I didn't breakdown today. I did. Several times. I just don't understand people. I don't think I ever will. I don't think I want to.

I am in a great deal of physical pain today. I've never felt quite this decrepit before. I feel weak and I feel old. Although my back is made of steel, I feel as though it might give way and I will be nothing but a heap of dust. I need a day to wallow. A 24 hour, wallow fest. And no. You're not fucking invited. Actually, you are formally UNinvited to everything forever. ha!

Everyone tells me that I am alllllll talk. Well, you know what? Not anymore. This weekend...I'm going to do several things I've meant to do for a very long time. Will I regret it? Most likely. But fuck it. I've got nothing to lose but time.

I bought a rap cd today for $5.
"There's a line about 27's. It's on track 10"

No comments: