Saturday, March 21, 2009

Not on Main Street.

"My arms are not ashtrays."

My life is different. I felt the change upon waking yesterday. I'm not sure I know what it is but I sure know why it occurred. I am thankful for this chance to change. So, thank you.

After a very productive work day, I showered and almost slipped and crashed through the glass door. It's a funny feeling in the pit of your stomach when you think you might get hurt and there's nothing you can do to prevent it from happening. But I caught my balance. I'm always catching my balance.

I spent the day with the girl I've known for 16 years. I've considered her my best friend for all 16 of those years. I'm pretty sure I pissed myself out of uncontrollable laughter. This is not a rare occurrence when we are together. It is to be expected. Lets just say our late night conversation involved scramble-egging someones car while both drunk and naked (and then disappearing into the night with a pack of wolves.) Not funny to you, I'm sure. You, um, you had to be there.

What are taxi's doing in the suburbs?

I'm going to Chicago soon. I've come to realize that modeling disgusts me. 26 inches is too big, apparently. I hate so say that I'm working on it, but I am working on it.

New music (well, to me anyway) is changing everything (well, today anyway)

I noticed I roll through stop signs, and depending on the time and area, I ignore them completely. I don't know what to do. I think, metaphorically, I need to ignore all the stop signs. What's the use in stopping?

No comments: