Monday, March 16, 2009

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows.

The weekend is over and in response to its glorious departure I must say, "Yay!!!!" I cannot remember a three day period in which I was devoid of so many things. I was positive I was not going to live to see another day. But, alas, here I am, alive and well on the most beautiful day ever to exist. Granted, I am still troubled and have threatened myself with yet another breakdown of sorts. But don't you go worryin' bout me! I always pull through...because, after all, I've become completely accepting of being an afterthought. It's okay!!!!!!!!!! Reallly!!! I swear!!!

Today my grandmother turns 91! 91!!!!!!!! Can you believe it? I can't even wrap my mind around that sort of time span. I mean, 91 years of life, ya know? Amazing. She is hands down my favorite person and I don't think it's possible for me to love another human being half as much as I love her. It's probably best if you don't even try. You'll be wasting your time.

When I opened the mail box, what did I find? Well, my friend, I found my tax refund check ($312. $200 of which will be going into my soon to be re-opened savings account. woohoo!)
as well as the Polaroid film I ordered via Amazon (because apparently Polaroid film is completely obsolete.) Both of these findings are potentially life changing. But you wouldn't understand why. It's okay.

I dusted off the ol' suitcase and placed it strategically next to my bedroom door. I estimate it will take me roughly 15 minutes to pack up and leave. You can do so much in 15 minutes. Think about it.

Tomorrow is my day off. The weather is supposed to be superb. You know what that means, right? RIGHT?! I'm gonna grab my bike and ride until my legs fall off. You have know idea how long I've been waiting for this day. Too long, I tell you, TOO FUCKING LONG! I don't know where I'll ride or what I'll find but I can assure you it will be wonderful. So, so wonderful.

I started a poem today. It might be a song, actually. I can't even give you a taste, it's THAT good. You will never be able to read it or hear it. It's a secret...just like everything else.

Shhhh. Please don't tell anyone.

No comments: