Monday, February 2, 2009

Outta mind outta sight.

I heard that Olive Garden is getting sued because
some girl got herpes from a chef jerking off in the Alfredo sauce.
How awesome is that guy? Right?

My manager said that she was watching me walk
and she could tell I was listening to music in my head.
I wonder if everyone can see that.
I hope so.

One of my favorite things in this entire world
is my selective ability to make people laugh
their genuine, deep down, laugh.
When I hear it, I feel like I'm hearing a secret.

Yesterday while on my ten minute cigarette break
there were these two kids, no older than three, all bundled up
doing their very best to catch two sparrows nesting in a tree.
I cannot remember a happier ten minutes in my entire life.

I've been writing tons of songs in my head.
I need to find a band, man.
Like, seriously.
I can't play any instrument.
My voice is fucked.
But...I don't know.
I just want to be bigger than you.

I have severely underestimated the power of breakfast
AT breakfast time.

The days are getting longer already.
It feels alright.

No comments: