Tuesday, February 17, 2009

total eclipse of the fart.

I saw a dead deer today.

I almost stole a police car yesterday.

The day before yesterday I ate a burger the size of my face.

The day before that I remember being completely consumed with vacancy.

I am quickly losing track of time. Forgetting time, actually.When I go to work the sun is on its way up and when I'm leaving work it's on its way down. The space in between is spent sleeping or pretending, sometimes both at once. I've lost my will to fight, and in turn have become completely accepting of everything, without question. I fear I have lost my desire to change or make things better. I have accepted mediocrity.

I feel like people stare at me the same way people tend to stare at a child being scolded in public.

I really did come awfully close to stealing a police car. He was in the gas station and he left the car running. I paused for a moment beside it, thought briefly of the implications
and realized I was much to tired for a high speed chase.

No comments: