Monday, February 23, 2009

Creatures of value.

My mind and body are under siege, thanks to unknown enemy forces of inconsistent uncertainty. And yes, I realize I use the word "uncertainty" much too often when describing my life and/or state of being. I'm okay with it.

Everything is contradicting everything. And I feel as though I'm being pulled in thousands of directions by thousands of ideas and fears. I feel compelled to bite off more than I can chew. Yet, I feel equally compelled to dismiss my potential all together and settle for a life that is less than satisfactory.

I just Googled Google.

I will admit, that amidst the chaos, it is pleasantly refreshing and foreign to fall asleep happy.

While watching the Oscars, I found the perfect way to end my acceptance speech; "I suppose Dorothy was right all along. The dreams that you dare to dream really do come true."
It's beautifully cliche, not unlike myself.

I feel like my life has a laugh track. It's ironically appropriate.

No comments: