Saturday, January 17, 2009

too legit to quit.

I went to Linda's last night with some friends/acquaintances.
We were there for hours. I had a discussion with a philosophy major.
We came to the conclusion that I am sexually repressed.
I cannot express the relief that came with realizing a term for this...hopeless condition.

In addition to last nights riveting conversations, we were subjected to countless jokes about pedophilia, all of which were hysterical.

(I realize that talking about my sexual repression and then praising pedophilia jokes you could easily misjudge my character. Which, in all honesty, I can not blame you for)

Last night I finally was faced with the fact that I am not, in any way, intellectual.

I have many different voices and I can't look people in the eyes.
I am severely repressed.

No comments: