Thursday, January 22, 2009

a small plastic toy horse.



You can accuse me of being many things, but I simply will not accept
the accusation of being an "uninspired person."
My managers think I am uninspired and unhappy
and practically asked me to demote myself, which I refused to do.
Needless to say, I am currently seeking new employment.
I plan on applying at the Hyatt to be a maid.

We went to the gas station last night.
I found the following things on the ground: A hamburger (on which I stepped), a pair of underwear (I believe it was a thong) and a television set. I was extremely enraptured by these random, discarded items and tried to find the connection between the three. It was a lovers quarrel. It is always a lovers quarrel.

I really should not read several horoscopes at once.
It's confusing. Especially when they contradict each other.
How on Earth am I supposed to know how to live my life day to day
without a structured prediction of daily outcomes?
How?!

I am most likely going to see three movies by myself tomorrow.

I live a very quiet life.

No comments: