Friday, January 23, 2009

Love me (bar) tender, love me true.




I ate a Big Mac meal and went to a bar with friends. Good, honest, genuine, friends. Pineapple upside down cake in alcoholic beverage form, as well as a plethora of technicolor liquids in shot glasses both attributed to my inebriation.
My lips tasted of vanilla vodka.
I received useful advice from various 30 somethings.
I realized that when I'm intoxicated I tend to dance as though I'm straight out of a Jane Austen novel. I made several errors in thought and action, but have since come to terms with my inability to detach myself from meaningless pursuits.

Showering is surely an underrated activity.

I enjoy living next to a major airbase.
I can always count on the vibrations.
And I can always count on the white noise
to save me from this noise.

I am in desperate need of a better vocabulary.

I am doing my best to bend instead of break.

(if you listen closely, you can hear everything all of the time)

No comments: