Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Great Sexpectations.



There I was. Standing in front of my open picture window,wearing only my underwear, choking on a vanilla tootsie roll (seriously. I was close to death), watching history unfold as our new president was sworn in. It was an uplifting moment. Well, aside from my half-naked choking fit.

Don't you hate when strangers say "hi" to you, when you know they are saying it as some subdued sexual advance? Yeah. I'm pretty sure the guy was either mentally handicapped or a pedophile (not to compare the two) Either way, I'm oddly flattered that anyone in either of those two categories noticed me.

If you listen closely, I noticed, you can hear the snow melt.
Shhh. Listen!
It's a magical sound.

I constantly feel like I'm waiting for people to come to their senses.

I accidentally said "I love you."
I was just curious.

Where did my day disappear to?
Found it.
It was between the couch cushion, next to a bobby pin and some loose change.

No comments: