Sunday, December 14, 2008

we're here to fuck shit up.




I look like a chipmunk and I feel as though my body is shutting down. Getting your wisdom teeth out is not as fun as getting your tonsils out (although I have not had my tonsils removed, I wouldn't mind a ice cream diet and a written prescription to not talk)Getting them out was fine,actually. They gassed me up (which made me laugh) and then they knocked me out. It was pretty great. But then came the bleeding. Blood soaked gauze, blood on my pillow case, swallowing my blood. Super gross. And then the anesthesia began to wear off. I became extremely emotional. I was crying about how there was blood on my pillowcase and how lonely I was.

And according to the directions, I'm not supposed to smoke. That lasted about....one day. So far so good...right? Jaki came by yesterday and bought me Step Brothers and The Dark Knight and Vernors. She is seriously the best friend a girl can ask for. We then went out for Thai Food, McDonalds milkshakes and cigarettes.

The Vicodin has made me sicker. Cold sweats and sensitive nerves. The pills seemed to take all my physical pain and magnified it. So I gave up on them.

I have finals this week and 30 hours of work to look forward to.
Then Christmas (for which I have done little to no shopping for)
And then New Years (on which I will most likely take a handful of my remaining pills and sleep my way into the new year)

I'm listening to Charles Manson and have the sudden urge to watch The Wizard of Oz.

No comments: