Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"Get all yo' gay boys on it."

My professor said that very thing today. Sometimes I forget I go to community college.

I had a photo shoot today. I've come to realize my lazy eye is getting progressively worse.
I mean, it's a real piece of shit. I tell it get a job and it's all like "I will. I will. Get off my back." But I told him, if he doesn't find a job soon, it's off my face. No free rides, eye!

In all honesty though, I suppose having a lazy eye (among other obvious physical deformities) makes my face all lopsided which in turn makes me a bit different than the usual symmetrical girl, which can sometimes be refreshing. Not that there aren't moments (countless, unceasing moments) that I wish I were prettier and possibly more symmetrical (emotionally/physically/metaphysically.) But this is all I have to give, so I suppose I must find contentment in that.

At my very best, I am disappointing.

I noticed that I almost always insist on using the handicap stalls in bathrooms. I have yet to encounter an enraged handicapped person banging impatiently on the door with their metal arm or their wooden leg or their helmet, but it's bound to happen. And when it does I will first feel like a real asshole. And then I will laugh. And then I will blog about it.

I have the most insane craving for something and I haven't the slightest clue as to what it is I'm craving. I am this close to going to Rite Aid to peruse the aisle until I find it. Oh! I think it might be Fig Newtons! Or Nutterbutters! No, no, no. Or it might be that candy with the sugar powder and the sugar stick that you lick and dip and it turns your tongue the most fabulous shades of red and blue. Nope. Not it. Maybe it's Vogue? I must pursue this mysterious craving further...

I'm falling apart at the seams. But perhaps my seams weren't that strong to begin with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So...I have heard and heard about your lazy eye, but for the life of me I can't see it in pictures. Are you sure you have one?