Sunday, December 21, 2008

Breathless Mahoney

Fact:
I called in to work today & it felt amazing.

Fact:
I bought a pair of black leather combat boots for $5

Fact:
I have watched the following things on tv today:
-In the good ol' summertime (Judy Garland. Nuff said)
-two (possibly 3) hours of The Rachel Zoe Project
-I'll be home for Christmas
(Yes. The movie starring Johnathon Taylor Thomas-total dreamboat)
-Dick Tracy

Fact:
I fell asleep to The Wizard of Oz
and when I woke up, I swear I could hear the distant sound of
ruby red slippers clicking and clacking against a brick road.

Fact:
Today marks one year since a boy has kissed me.
(Not that I keep track, I was simply reminded by the cold.)

Fact:
The previous fact is depressing.

Fiction:
This is going to a be a wonderfully amazing, magical week.

No comments: