Tuesday, November 18, 2008

...touched for the very first time.


“Women get more unhappy the more they try to liberate themselves.”


40 year old male classmate: You smell nice.
Me: Pardon?
40 year old male classmate: You smell really nice.
Me: Thanks?

I suppose anyone who crosses me in passing
must notice I smell like baby powder and artificial vanilla
and must be pleasantly caught off guard by the childish
combination of scents.

Madonna is in town tonight.
I think I'm secretly jealous that I can't go.
It's probably best that I'm not there.
It would be me in a vast, glittering sea of gay.

Today I was studying for Political Science in Geology
and I turned to a picture of Dick Cheney making
a squishy, squinty face so I drew a fart cloud
behind him with the letters "Pfffft" inside.
I burst out laughing.
I swear I'm 20 years old.
Really, I am.

Having said that, I realize I am both young and foolish.
But don't take advantage of what I'm willing to offer.
I'm not that type of girl.

But I suppose I'm not not that type of girl, either.

I want to look like Brigitte Bardot.
Thank you.


1 comment:

Gabe Lutge said...

Heeeee went to my high school. I knew his little brother. Who is now also trying to be an actor. You should check out "Acting w/ James" on FunnyOrDie if you haven't seen it. Another great blog.