Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Whoopi Goldberg!

When I woke up this morning,
my hair was extremely greasy.
I then tried to recall the last time I showered.
After a few moments, I realized I could not remember.
Therefore, I have concluded that it has been 4-8 days
since my last shower.
My mind wanders.

Having said that, I have now made a bathing schedule.
I don't make schedules for schoolwork or events, etc.
But I've somehow deemed scheduling necessary for
when I need to bathe myself.
Needless to say, Thursday (today) is on my schedule.

"There's nothing sadder than wedding dresses in Salvation Army windows."
I wrote that today.
I'm not sure why.

Sometimes I think I want something to be wrong with me.
I think I want more problems so I seem interesting.

I watched a woman on t.v giving birth and she was making
the most amazing faces and noises ever.
Her eyes bugged out and she sounded like she was pleasuring herself.
Kelly: Ew. Look at the umbilical cord.
Me: That's disgusting.
Kelly: Did you know that there's a sack that comes out after you give birth?
Me: Yeah. You're supposed to eat it.
Kelly: Seriously? I rather eat the baby.

I want a boyfriend for the sole purpose
of having someone to feed me.
Not physically feed me (I actually find that disgusting)
but to pay for food whenever I want it.
I'm not sure thats a requirement of boyfriend duties,
but I assume if I keep my candy shop open, the least he
can do is buy me a fucking whopper.
I am single, by the way.
Very, very single.
I wonder why....?
(Perhaps it's my lack of bathing or my constant desire for food
or my fascination with sacks of afterbirth)

Happy Birthday, Whoopi Goldberg.
You chocolate goddess, you.



Wow.

No comments: