Friday, November 14, 2008

"He sounded angry and really Chinese"




Today was a wonderful day:
"If I saw you getting raped, I probably wouldn't try and stop it."
"So what? I took a 50 minute break. I saved a baby some lady threw in the river, okay? I slaughtered a cow so my family could eat. What was I supposed to do?"
"This is a Christmas song. I want to fuck you by the fire. Unwrap my package, girl. Oh yeah. This is a Christmas song."

You know how some people say they don't care
what other people think about them?
I do not like these people.
They are pretentious liars.
Because there is always that one person you hope
notices you. That one person you want to impress.
That one person changes, day to day, year to year.
But they are always there to make you doubt yourself.
They always exist.

I've decided that I want some painfully rare and seemingly
incurable disease so I can have House diagnose me,
with his wit and his dirty, sexy limp. Oh and the cane!
That cane really gets me hot.
I was watching an episode last night where a girl had the black plague.
The plague. I know, right?
If I were to have any disease in the world it would be the plague.
Oh, or polio.
(Note to self: Add "wheelchairs" to list of turn-ons.
Fuck it. Add "Polio" too.)

Have you ever questioned your expectations?
If you have, it sure is confusing.
How do you know if you're expecting too much?
How do you know if you're worthy of what you want?
I don't know.

Tomorrow will be the first Saturday I've had off in months.
Tomorrow I will thrift most of the morning.
Tomorrow might be a wonderful day.
I don't know.

No comments: